Page 1 of 1
Socialist Constitution of the Union of Communist Republics
Article I: Purposes and Principles
The Purpose of the UCR is:
1. To maintain peace and security of all of its member states, and to that end: to take effective cooperative measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the containment of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means;
2. To develop friendly relations among nations based on Ideals of Socialism, and to take appropriate measures to strengthen them.
3. To achieve co-operation of Socialist nations in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character, and in promoting and encouraging respect for social rights and for basic freedoms for all without difference as to race, sex, language, religion or orientation.
4. To be a center for the dealings of Socialist nations in the acquirement of these common goals.
The Organization and its Members, in pursuit of the Purposes stated in Article 1, shall act in accordance with the following Principles.
1. The Organization is based on the principle of the equality of all its Members.
2. All Members, in order to ensure to all of them the rights and benefits resulting from membership, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present Constitution.
3. All Members shall settle their disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that peace and security, and justice are not endangered.
4. All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the political independence of any Nation, without an approval from the Defense Department or Premier.
5. All Members shall give the UCR assistance in any action it takes in accordance with the present Constitution, and shall refrain from giving support to any state against which the UCR is taking policing action against.
Article I: Applications
1. Membership in the UCR. is open to all other Socialist states which accept the obligations contained in the present Constitution and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able and willing to carry out these obligations.
2. The admission of any such state to membership in the UCR. will be affected by a decision of the CPUCR and by the Government.
3. All Members of the UCR shall agree obey the Constitution of the UCR.
4. All members shall have an active Profile on the UCR off site Forums.
5. All members shall have their Alliance affiliation set to "Union of Communist Republics"
6. Properly fill out their Application
7. Answer the Graduation test correctly with 100% correct.
8. Applying members cannot be a listed member of another alliance (enemy of the state to a foreign power)
9. Listed or formerly listed as an "Enemy of the State" of the UCR.
10. Cannot currently be engaged in an offensive war.
11. Applying member cannot be a multi or can not be a foreign spy.
All applications to the UCR will be reviewed by the Premier. The Premier may approve or reject any application for membership based on the Principles of membership before described.
Any member of the UCR, who having violated the Principles of the Constitution, may be expelled from it by the Premier, subject to reviews of Justice described by the Constitution.
Article II: Komsomol
After an applicant's application is approved, he or she will be at the rank of "Komsomol."
The first 5 days of membership shall be spent studying and asking questions after which a general knowledge test shall be issued to be completed and returned not more than one week from the issued date. The test will be reviewed and membership status determined with those nations that receive a passing grade being made full members.
2. If Komsomol had not passed graduation test with 100% then membership will be halted for an additional two weeks, or expelled if Internal Affairs deems it necessary.
3. Graduating Tests can only be issued and graded by the Premier.
Article III: Membership Rights
1. Member nations may govern their nations as they please, however they must come to the aid of a fellow member nation under attack when called with orders from the Government, uphold the core values of communism or socialism, and exist on the red sphere.
2. All member nations of the UCR have a right to a fair trial if they commit a crime against the alliance.
3. Member nations of the Union of Communist Republics are not to be discriminated against regardless of age, sex, physical or emotional disability, height, weight, sexual orientation or race.
4. Member nations of the UCR have the right to free and open discussion, protest, and petition as long as it conforms to forum rules and does not contain derogatory or otherwise offensive or violence orientated material.
5. Member nations have the right to resign after a notice of resignation is given 24 hours before actually departing from the alliance. In which case, the said nation must remove their Union of Communist Republics alliance tags within 24 hours, or equivalent to server update to protect the alliance and its members. Failure to do so may result in military repercussions.
Article IV: Expulsion
Any member may be expelled or otherwise punished, upon trial and conviction, for reasons including, but not limited to:
1. Declarations of war on an UCR member or ally
2. Unauthorized declarations of war on any nation
3. Membership in another alliance
4. Forwarding information to other alliances
5. Disobeying the lawful order of a superior, or the Court
6. Desertion in war
7. Actions unbecoming of an UCR member
8. Disobeying any other laws of the UCR.
9. Performing Harmful acts to the Union.
Chapter 3: The Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics
Article I: Purpose of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics:
1. To support and defend the Constitution of the Union of Communist Republics
2. To Build and Defend Socialism in the UCR.
Article II: Chairman of the Communist Party of the UCR
SECTION I: Powers and Duties
1. In times of emergency or incapacitation of the Premier, can be designated Acting Premier
2. To assist the Premier in matters of State, as directed.
3. Fill mid-term vacancies on the Politburo
4. To Introduce Legislation on matters of Government Policy as prudent and necessary.
5. To Guide Orderly, Rational, and Productive Debate on matters before the Politburo
6. Bring charges against members and serve as a Judge
SECTION II: Election and Term
1. Shall be elected from among the Politburo within 5 days of a new term
2. Shall serve for the duration of the term
Article III: Political Bureau of the CPUCR (Politburo)
SECTION I: Powers and Duties
1. Enforce the rules and regulations of both the constitution and the forum.
2. Discuss Legislation as proposed by the Party Chairman
3. Administer Justice in the protection of the Constitution of the UCR and to serve as a jury during a trial
SECTION II: Election, and term
1. Number of seats specified by the Premier prior to the election
2. Members of the Politburo shall be elected by the CPUCR from a slate of candidates approved by the Premier; Party members shall vote for their three most preferred candidates
3. Any full member of the CPUCR may stand for election
4. The Politburo shall be elected to a term of 6 months
Article IV: CPUCR Membership
SECTION I: Responsibilities
1. To assist the Party Chairman in matters of Party business, as requested.
2. Remaining active
3. Voting on legislation approved by the Party Chairman.
SECTION II: Party Membership
Any member of the UCR who agrees to the principles of the Communist Party of the UCR may be approved for membership in the party by approval of all members of the Communist Party.
Chapter 4: Government
Article I: Premier
The Premier is the Highest officer, leader, and representative of the Republic.
SECTION II: Powers. Duties
1. The Premier has the power to create or disband departments as necessary, other than those outlined in the constitution.
2. The Premier must review all applying members and diplomats.
3. The Premier must mask them or deny them in a timely fashion, and add new members in-game
4. He/she also has the power to approve non-military treaties.
5. The right to enact martial law and dismiss any Commissar.
6. Also has the right to take down “unlawful” votes, and deny applying members.
7. Also has the right to declare someone an “enemy of the state.”
8. has the power to create Alliance holiday
9. has the power to hand out medals and ribbons.
10. has the power to get down and call a communist party.
SECTION III: Term
The Premier is elected for life, or until removed by a vote of no confidence or steps down.
Article II: Commissars
The Duty of a Commissar is to ensure the smooth operation of the alliance by assisting the Premier in Day to day activities. Each commissar may assign Lieutenants to assist them with their duties. In the event of a criminal trial, Commissars will play the role of Judge. Each Commissar must report in with the Government and Politburo twice a month, this is an opportunity to keep the membership informed of progress and happenings in the wider world. If a commissar fails to report in they may be removed from office in place of a more active commissar. Commissars are appointed by the Premier subject to the approval of the Politburo.
Commissar of Defense
This position has the task of controlling the military of the UCR and ensuring that the UCR is safe from attack and that all hostile nations are disposed of quickly and efficiently.
1. Powers/ Duties
A. The Defense Commissar can give targets to member nations during times of war or in defense of an allied nation.
B. The Commissar can advise Foreign Affairs and the Premier in matters of military readiness and alliance warfare.
C. The Commissar is responsible for keeping track of member nations that have gone AWOL, or that have attacked other nations.
D. Is responsible for issuing orders to all nations and rallying them to the call of war.
E. Has the Power to give warnings to members.
F. Can hand out Medals and ribbons.
G. Has the power to call for a roll call.
Commissar of Foreign Affairs
This position is in charge of negotiating and improving relations with other alliances as well as representing the UCR.
1. Powers/ Duties
A. The Foreign Affairs Commissars must represent the UCR the in best light possible.
B. The Commissar will keep a active list of Alliances in which we have an embassy with.
C. The Commissar will keep Government Informed of all dealings with foreign governments.
D. The Commissar will maintain relations with all Allies and others deemed important.
E. Can hand out medals and ribbons.
F. The commissar will be responsible for arranging tech deals with 3rd party nations and alliances.
Commissar of Internal Affairs
This position is in charge of the everyday events of the alliance. The Commissar of Internal Affairs also oversees the other departments and their duties, the recruitment and admissions process, and the education of new members.
1 Powers/ Duites
A. The Commissar is also Responsible to end all discussions that go against the “Civil Discussion Act” or go against alliance protocol.
B. Can give out punishments such as warnings, temporary ban, and expulsion.
C. Can ask for updates on the inners working of other departments.
D. Can strip incompetent government officials of their duties if necessary.
E. Can bring evidence against members and recommend charges against members to the CPUCR.
F. To set up and operate a forum in which members can receive medals and ribbons for their deeds.
G. To gather all relevant data in the alliance for safe keeping.
H. Has the power to warn members for infractions.
I. Has the power to count.
J. Will be responsible for arranging internal tech deals and trade circles.
SECTION V: People’s Commissar of Finance
This position is in charge of promoting the growth of the UCR and handles the dispatching of aid throughout the alliance. The Commissar of Finance handles tech deals, aid programs, and aid requests.
1. Powers/ Duties
A. The Finance Commissar is responsible to keep up to date and accurate lists for tech deals and trade circles.
B. The Commissar is responsible to assign new members to their circles once they become a full member.
C. The Commissar will work with all other Commissars to ensure the UCR economy keeps growing.
D. The Commissar will work with Internal Affairs to keep the UCR academy and other threads like it up to date.
E. Has the power to give warnings to members.
F. Can give out medals and ribbons.
Article III: Vote of No Confidence
“Vote of No Confidence” is the process by which a member of the government is removed from their position by a General Assembly vote. A motion for a Vote of No Confidence must be submitted with the names of at least three supporters and the reason for the vote. The governmental duties, privileges, and powers of a government member subject to a Vote of No Confidence shall be suspended until the conclusion of a vote of No Confidence.
Chapter 5: Military and War
Article I: General Military Code
A. No member of the Union of Communist Republics shall engage in any aggressive attacks or spy missions that are not explicitly authorized by the Premier or the People's Commissar of Defense.
B. Members are obligated to follow military orders issued by the Premier, the People's Commissar of Defense or military staff.
C. During times of war leaving the UCR, surrendering or keeping ones nation in peace mode by individual members without authorization shall be considered desertion and will be punished as such
D. Tech Raiding is not allowed under any circumstances.
E. Any aid to foreign nations at war must be approved by the Premier or People's Commissar of Defense.
F. Nuclear weapons shall not be used unless authorized by the Premier or the People's Commissar of Defense unless a nation has been attacked first by nuclear weapons.
G. In accordance with the Tillistan Initiative, all nations over 2000 nation strength need to have a warchest. The amount of the warchest should be a minimum of 18 days of tax collection at 28% income tax rate. Nations under 2000 strength are strongly encouraged to have a warchest, but are not required to. In addition to having a warchest, nations will be required to report their warchest when asked by the Premier, People's Commissar of Defense or People's Commissar for Finance.
Article II: Alliance Warfare
A. The UCR will not commit unprovoked acts of aggression and shall only commit to war in response to acts of aggression, real or threatened, against the UCR, or her allies.
B. In the event of such acts of violence the Premier, or in his absence the Chairman of the CPUCR, shall move for a declaration of war by presenting all necessary reasoning and recorded events to the CPUCR for review. Upon appropriate review, the CPUCR shall have 48 hours to vote and determine whether or not a declaration of war is appropriate, unless the action is previously authorized by a treaty
C. The CPUCR will declare peace via a 48 hour vote after reviewing the peace terms. If White Peace is given the Premier has the power to accept it without a vote.
D. During times of open war the Premier, People's Commissar of Defense, or any other military staff members may designate target(s) free to attack for any period of time.
Article III: Martial Law
The Premier is given unrestricted control of the alliance; with the only exception being the constitution cannot be changed or thrown out, only suspended. Martial Law can be declared in situations where the ability to maintain order and security, and provide essential services is compromised. The Premier may declare martial law for no more than a week unless approved by the CPUCR Politburo. The Premier needs no approval to end Martial Law. Martial Law will be reviewed every two months (if it does extend beyond two months) by the CPUCR Politburo, who will then give vote to extend martial law, or discontinue it.
Article IV: Justice
Any nation found breaking the constitution and/or engaging in inappropriate or disruptive conduct shall be charged by the Chairman and tried by the Politburo of the CPUCR. The Commissar of Internal Affairs (or a designated appointee) shall prosecute the case, with the Chairman presiding as Judge. The charged member may designate a member to defend them. The trial shall proceed for 72 hours, or upon guilty plea of the accused, after which the Politburo shall have 24 hours to reach a verdict and, when necessary, a punishment.
Member nations have the right of appeal should they be tried and convicted. In the case of appeal the trial shall go to the General Assembly following similar procedures as those outlined above. Member nations also have the right of appeal should new evidence come to light that can prove their innocence; evidence presented in the original trial will be reviewed in the appeal.
Chapter 6: Amendments and Disbandment
Article I: Amendment
Any member of the Union of Communist Republics may propose amendments to the Constitution. A majority vote of the member nations is required to ratify amendments to the Constitution.
Article II: Disbandment
To disband the Union of Communist Republics, a 2/3rd super majority vote of the member nations is required.
Article III: Tillistan Initiative
Tillistan Initiative, all nations over 2000 nation strength need to have a warchest. The amount of the warchest should be a minimum of 18 days of tax collection at 28% income tax rate. Nations under 2000 strength are strongly encouraged to have a warchest, but are not required to. In addition to having a warchest, nations will be required to report their warchest when asked by the Premier, People's Commissar of Defense or People's Commissar for Finance.
Article IV: Civil Discussion Act
The CDA gives the Government the right to properly police the UCR forums in the event of any major disagreement or when members have become unruly to each other. Members that Troll, flame, discriminate, or otherwise completely delittle other members can be punished, also if member attempt to Derail or attempt to openly deceive other members Can be punished. Punishments Include but not limited to:
1. First, Second offense: warning
2. Third Offense: 24 hour ban.
3. Fourth offense: 1 week forum ban
4. Fifth offense: 2 week forum ban.
5. Sixth offense: Complete ban on forum, in game AA, and if gov removed from post.
6. If a member can constructively post on the forums for a month the warnings will slowly be removed however lurking will not.
7. Any member of government can hand out warnings and warnings can be appealed through am unanimous Vote through Internal Affairs NKVD. In the event that there is not enough NKVD then through the Internal Affairs Commissar.
- Posts : 562
Revolutionary Score : 6
Join date : 2014-08-17
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum